Follow Us
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NETA Exam Schedule

Jump to latest post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. dnigra is offline Junior Member
    NETA Exam Schedule

Does anyone know when the next test cycle is. Spring sometime I think..Anyone have dates...

Thanks

DAn

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The current cycle ends somewhere at the beginning of feb. I am doing the test tomorrow but be careful because I got a little bit screwed by NETA personnel.

I asked back at the beginning of nov, when is the next cycle. I was told the registrations start at the end of nov. and will last till the end of dec.

At the end of nov. I sent another email out and they told me they are changing the proctor and the new registration period will start on dec. 28th 2015. I contacted them then but obviously I was ignored because of the holidays. They finally responded after I stressed them every day with phone calls and email at around jan. 5th and by jan 7th I've managed to register.

What I did with my previous levels is that I registered at the beginning of the registration period and this way I had about 2 months to prepare without any stress considering I am working every day and most weekends.

Now I had barely 3 weeks to study and the last weekend was practically wasted because I was shoveling show the whole weekend.

If I were you I would start sending emails out now. You also need to talk to your company's NETA representative first, especially that he is the one sending the VoE.

LE. I would assume registrations would start in apr. but nothing is for sure now.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    how can you setup an exam on your own? my company always sets mine up for me.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    You need to talk to NETA and your company's accredited representative needs to send them a VoE (verification of experience) to NETA. After they have verified that you will have to wait to receive instructions with registration via email from NETA. Then you can register and pay your exam at one of their proctors.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Current cycle ends on Feb 9th. Your employer will notify you when you would be able to submit for the next one. The registration would start in the end of May. The exams are in June.

Hope it helps.

11. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Very informative! I may wait 2 cycles.....How is that expressed in seconds, again? (ground fault joke, sorry)

13. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MDTannen View Post
    I may wait 2 cycles.....How is that expressed in seconds, again?
    good one!

15. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Level 2 Exam

I just signed up this morning. Apr 29 @ 9 am!

Dan

17. Join Date
    Dec 2015

19. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Took the test

so i took the level 2 and past last week. I missed some maybe obvious questions i should not have..but otherwise i was surprised how easy it was. 50 questions. A coworker of mine was also there and he took 2 and 3. he said the only difference with the level 3...72 questions...basically the same type of questions.

cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe

Share this thread