Follow Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What test reporting software are you using?

Jump to latest post
    Kalbi_Rob is offline Experienced Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by test11 View Post
    I know TS. I also know of the TCC file you're referencing. I recommend looking at the curves to verify for bigger projects with more eyes. It wasn't just TS that contributed to it.
    I also assisted TS in building some portions of his database, but you might want to take a closer look at that database, I just found a large number of the curves have been superceded. His database is getting old as he enjoys his numerous visits to the Philippines.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGen View Post
    We are still on PowerDB 10 and it’s a nightmare, constant problems with getting job history and synchronizing our data. It could be the way we are using it, I’ve tried the new version a few times with rental equipment and it seems OK but our company wont upgrade.

Just curious as to what other guys are using and why you like/dislike it, I’m ready to go back to Word Documents and Excel Sheets.
    We are using PowerDB 11 as well and I personally love it. Little issues here and there but nothing major. We have a field engineer that takes care of all of the issues and our custom sheets / database in house so it definitely makes it nice.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Using MS Excel for fill-able forms utilizing Dropbox for cloud data services. I was sent to College Station some years back to test drive PowerDB (version 8 or 9) and found it was too cumbersome and lacked the easier customization of a pre-made Excel form back then.

I'm also not a lover of the Megger brand, so that may or may not have helped it's case.

Subscribe

Share this thread