Follow Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just Passed NETA Level 2

Jump to latest post
  1. Comx10 is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Csarvis_bectesting View Post
    Just passed the NETA Level 2 exam about two hours ago and wanted to share what I saw on the exam

-Power Triangle numerous times, finding apparent power, true power etc.
    -Contact resistance deviations
    -bolt grades; show you a bolt what grade is it
    -one line drawings, at least three on the exam
    -ansi device numbers; 2 questions
    -adding capacitors and resistors
    -transformer calculations
    -glove classes

This is what I can remember off the top of my head. I basically just took test guy practice exams for the last two months and reviewed the questions I got wrong.

Def get TESTGUY PRO. Well worth the money.

Time to celebrate!
    After ready several of posts by everyone, I definitely think I am going to purchase the Pro version. Even my co-workers agree that the free version. the question are kind of "shotty" and do not completely corelate with actual NETA 2 exam. I certainly know being able to have hints and hopefully it actually gives you the right answers to the ones you missed afterward? Can anyone confirm if TestGut Pro gives you the right answer to the questions you get wrong, please?

Thank you all!

3. Comx10 is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by epenland View Post
    This site was a lot of help. My recommendation to everyone is to take as many practice exams as possible and with every question you get wrong, use the reference material to make up a study guide. I took probably 30+ NETA II practice exams (and only passed 1) and did exactly that and was able to pass on my first attempt. don't be discourage if you fail the practice exams, it doesn't mean you aren't ready, like i said I only passed one, just keep taking them and adding to your own study guide and, of course, study it and you will be fine.

Thanks Testguy!
    Thank you for that because for the many years I have been using this site I have always thought "there is no way the question are like this or relevant" Very smart to make your own study guide thank you!

Kalbi_Rob is offline Experienced Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by Comx10 View Post
    After ready several of posts by everyone, I definitely think I am going to purchase the Pro version. Even my co-workers agree that the free version. the question are kind of "shotty" and do not completely corelate with actual NETA 2 exam. I certainly know being able to have hints and hopefully it actually gives you the right answers to the ones you missed afterward? Can anyone confirm if TestGut Pro gives you the right answer to the questions you get wrong, please?

Thank you all!
    Yes (atleast what the answer bank has and the reference where to find the answer if available). You can also get a free year after posting XX number of posts.

Subscribe

Share this thread