Follow Us

I passed NETA level 3 last 2011 on Aug, 03 and wanted to exam NETA 4

1. Join Date
    Jan 2021
    I passed NETA level 3 last 2011 on Aug, 03 and wanted to exam NETA 4

Hi, everyone I have questions hope it will help me on how can i upgrade to NETA level lV after my 9 years working as commissioning engineer in MV/LV substations testing and commissioning works with relay protections, component testing CT/VT primary and secondary injection tests for Breakers and metering. I am certified also from where I am working like ADDC competency and this international NETA certification last 2017 I got passed some of redvector online course related to arc flash, overcurrent protection and transformer which credit to CTD's or continuing Technical Development for 1 NETA, 2 NETA , 3 NETA or 4 NETA as per certificate I received. Anyone help me to advise what is the steps on upgrading my NETA level 3 to NETA level 4? thank you.

3. rofo42 is offline Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanzhie143 View Post
    Hi, everyone I have questions hope it will help me on how can i upgrade to NETA level lV after my 9 years working as commissioning engineer in MV/LV substations testing and commissioning works with relay protections, component testing CT/VT primary and secondary injection tests for Breakers and metering. I am certified also from where I am working like ADDC competency and this international NETA certification last 2017 I got passed some of redvector online course related to arc flash, overcurrent protection and transformer which credit to CTD's or continuing Technical Development for 1 NETA, 2 NETA , 3 NETA or 4 NETA as per certificate I received. Anyone help me to advise what is the steps on upgrading my NETA level 3 to NETA level 4? thank you.
    1) Work for a NETA company
    2) Study
    3) Have company register you for exam
    4) Take exam

5. Join Date
    Jan 2021
    2) Study
    3)Research
    4)preparation
    5) Have company register you for exam
    6) Take exam

Subscribe