Follow Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dear NETA. I Passed!!

Jump to latest post
  1. A_Powers1992 is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Congrats sir!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark223 View Post
    You post help alot. I just did my today and pass. 😊😊. I think about 20+ of the question here was on my. They kind of re-word the question a little bit but the answer was like word by word.

So for people taking there, i said do the testguy quiz. That also help me alot. GL
    Soo glad it helped!! That's awesome! Congrats on your level 2!!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Congrats

Congrats on passing.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark223 View Post
    You post help alot. I just did my today and pass. 😊😊. I think about 20+ of the question here was on my. They kind of re-word the question a little bit but the answer was like word by word.

So for people taking there, i said do the testguy quiz. That also help me alot. GL
    Hey how many questions were on the NETA 2 exam? Thanks

7. Join Date
    May 2021
    PASSED NETA 2!!

Just passed the NETA 2 on Tuesday, 5/10/2022. I have only been in this field for 2 years, actually less and had relatable experience with the electrical field. Some say you need more than 2 years for this test, but that is not true. Everyone retains and learns at different speeds. A decent amount of field experience is required, along with studying. All I am saying is if you retain and study decently well, and have been out in the field, you can most definitely reach this level, or pass this test in the 2 years required it takes to sign up. Things that I studied intensely were the ATS/MTS. I learned how to do calculations for KVA,KVAR, and Watts (Power Triangle). Basics of transformers, such as TTR calculation and Delta/WYE basics of Phase/Line Voltage. Only had a few ANSI device number questions, maybe 2, but I learned them anyways. Glove Classes. Bolt grades and sizes. A few basic safety questions. Learn how to read basic schematics. I also found a thread on here where the title is Passed NETA 2!! or something similar, where the guy remembered about 15 questions or so, and almost all are provided with the correct answers, and I actually saw most of the questions on the actual test. That most definitely helped me ace a few questions. If you get a basis of the things mentioned beforehand, you should be fine. I read the ATS/MTS through and through 2 to 3 times, and also memorized some of the basic tables in the back such as test voltages for electrical apparatus and test voltages for cables, and test voltages for transformer and size. Study well and dont psych yourself out, it aint nothing but a thing. Good luck fellow testers.

9. Join Date
    May 2021
    You definitely helped me out brother, I passed my 2 on Tuesday.

Thank you for posting this, those questions you posted were a crucial help to me. Just wanted to say thanks and youre the man.

11. JASONDOLANSKY is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    I agree one should not be required to memorize anything, but rather be able to navigate through the material and acquire the correct answers. Especially since everything is available at your fingertips now.

Subscribe

Share this thread